- Pangea Theater, poetry reading to benefit Standing Rock; September 2016
- Go Back Home video, created with John Gwinn and Migizi Students for Re-Imaging Minnesota Art exhibit, All My Relations Gallery, 2016
- Hippie Localism, A Native Perspective, Walker Art Center, November 2015
- EQ, The Loft, poetry reading, April 2015
- Two Chairs Telling, What’s What Edition, with Paul Metsa, Bryant Lake Bowl, November 2015
- Minza, poetry reading, Feb 2015
- St. Paul Almanac, Black Dog, poetry reading, Feb 2015
- Shore: Story (Minneapolis): Emily Johnson's curated reading at the Loft, 2014
- Ghost Stories: 6 readings by women who have survived historical trauma; with Mai Neng Moua, Joan Trygg, Carolyn Holbrook, Margie Newman.
- Sister Nations poetry reading, Fond du lac Tribal College; with poets Heid Erdrich, Linda Legarde, Pauline Danforth and Marcie Rendon; November 2010
- True Ghost Stories for Halloween Eve!; Spirit in the House, Inc; Mpls., MN Oct 30, 2010 & 2011; 2013
- AWP Conference, Denver, CO; April 2010, poetry performance panel with EQ poets
- We Are Each the Seventh Generation (monologue, Rendon): The Playwrights’ Center Inspired By! Suzan-Lori Parks’ writing 2008
- The Artists’ Platform, “occupied lands, foreign and utterly domestic” curated by Loren Niemi at Patrick’s Cabaret 2008
- East Lake, MN poetry performance for Ojibwe school, sponsored by the Loft 2008
- 9 x 22: A Dance Lab, Bryant-Lake Bowl, Oleg Soulimenko (Russian dancer, choreographer and teacher), “Can you Be Hypnotized?” Cast member, 2008.
- The World According to Pops, written by Ben Kreilkamp, performed at Bryant-Lake Bowl 2007.
- Patrick’s Cabaret, 2007 & 2006
- University of Michigan, Ojibwe Poets Reading, 2006
- Winter Storytelling at Fond du lac Reservation, 2004 & 2005
- Weismann Art Museum, UofM, Mpls., spoken word performance for Russian Avante Garde Art Exhibit with Bao Phi, Doug Kearney & Yurick Glasow, 2001;
- Aboriginal Eliminating Racism Conference, Sydney, Australia, Aboriginal Women Reading on Racism, 2001
Dramaturg, Curated Readings, Signings
Dramaturg, Curated Readings, Signings
- 38 by Rob Thomas, History Theater, St. Paul, 2013
- Friends, and Urban Rez, 2nd Annual Tamael Pejuta Unyanhan Pi "Finding the Medicine Within Yourself to Help" Conference, Rapid City, SD 2012
- US Dakota War by Rob Thomas, Great American History Theater, St. Paul, 2012
- Script, Buckskin for the Bride by Mark Anthony Rolo, Minneapolis 2012
- My Mother is Now Earth, by Mark Anthony Rolo, Minneapolis 2012
- St. Paul Almanac, curated Native American poetry reading, Black Dog Coffee Shop, St. Paul, MN 2012, 2011, 2010
- Zenteotl First Corn Energy, staged reading, written by Deborah Ramos and co-directed by Marcie Rendon, 2011, Heart of the Beast Theater, Minneapolis, MN
- What’s An Indian Woman to Do? Two days of readings of Mark Anthony Rolo’s plays from his newly published book of same title; Minneapolis American Indian Center. Curated and produced. Sept 2010
- Adventures at Camp Kakeekwasha and the Magic Musky Casino! Audio podcast available online under Raving Native Radio tag, 2009
- Stands Alone: The Spirit in the House Festival, a Raving Native’s Production. Featuring: Kohl Miner: The SemiConscious Memoirs of a Negligent Native; and Sigwan Rendon and Kohl Miner in: Borders Uncrossed, Mpls., MN 2008
- Insiders Looking Out: An Evening of Native Performance with William Yang, Australian photographer, musician Colin Offord and five Native American performance artists at Two River’s Gallery, for the Walker Art Center 2008.
- Raving Native’s Show, Patrick’s Cabaret, 6 Native artists performed 2007
- Return of the Native Rave: With more than a Hope and Prayer, 2007 MANNA Fest; Augsburg College. Four Native American performers.